Onion Bacon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen rolls
- 6 Min
- COOK TIME
- 26 Min
Nothing calls the family to dinner quicker than the aroma of fresh baked bread, especially when it has all of your favorites all mixed in.
What You'll Need
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen roll dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
What to Do
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
- Saute diced onion and bell pepper in drippings until tender; remove with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels. Place mixture in a small bowl; stir in bacon, dillweed, and black pepper.
- Pat each roll into a 3-inch circle; spoon 1 tablespoon bacon mixture in center. Bring up edges, pinching to seal; place seam side down into lightly greased muffin pans.
- Brush rolls with milk; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85 degrees), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
Prepare the rest of the meal and set the table while the rolls rise for 30 minutes. Once they've risen, you'll have mouthwatering homemade-tasting rolls after just 15 minutes in the oven.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.