Peanut Butter Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter isn't only for lunch. You've gotta try it in these super-moist Peanut Butter Muffins that are great for breakfast, dessert or even a pick-me-up snack.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups biscuit and baking mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and eggs. Add milk and butter, and continue beating until well combined. Add baking mix and sugar; beat until just moistened. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
We suggest serving these Peanut Butter Muffins warm with a little strawberry jelly for the flavor and fun of a PB&J sandwich.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 229
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 336mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 8.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".