Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter and jelly is a classic all-American combo, and our Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread will surely delight your family's taste buds. With the flavors they love rolled into a scrumptious, easy-to-make quick bread, this is sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup strawberry or raspberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in peanut butter with an electric beater on medium speed, until well combined.
- Add egg and milk; stir until well blended. Spread half the batter into prepared loaf pan and spoon preserves down center of batter.
- Top with remaining batter, covering preserves completely. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Invert onto a wire rack and let cool completely. Slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 324mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.