Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Pumpkin Dinner Rolls are too cute to pass up! And the best part is, they're super simple to make - anyone can do it! These are a great choice for a holiday dinner spread or anytime you want to add a little fall fun to your meal. Just don't forget to set them out with the homemade pumpkin spice butter, since the butter really adds an extra-special taste to these.
What You'll Need
- 24 frozen Parker House rolls, thawed, but still cold (see Note)
- 12 pretzel sticks, cut in half
- PUMPKIN SPICE BUTTER
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
What to Do
- Coat baking sheets with cooking spray. Shape each roll into a ball and place on baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- Using kitchen shears or a sharp knife, make 6 to 8 equally distanced cuts about 1/2-inch deep around roll. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke a hole in center of each roll. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise 1 hour or until doubled in side. Remove plastic wrap and press pretzel piece into center of each roll.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine Pumpkin Spice Butter ingredients; mix well. Serve rolls warm with Pumpkin Spice Butter.
Make sure to use dough rolls for this recipe, not prebaked rolls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 106
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 164mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.