Pumpkin Pie Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Pumpkin Pie Muffins didn't last long around our office, 'cause as soon as they were finished baking in our Test Kitchen, we devoured them. These will make your kitchen smell like the best of fall, and your bread basket won't stay full for very long.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup pumpkin pie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking liners.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat with an electric mixer until thoroughly mixed. Spoon batter into paper baking liners, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- For a special finishing touch, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- You can always count on our Impossible Pumpkin Pie recipe for an easy and delicious option!
- Looking for more great Halloween treats? Then check out our free recipe collection of Spooky Halloween Cupcake Ideas: 7 Easy Halloween Cupcakes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!