Quick Cheddar Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to want to make our simple recipe for Quick Cheddar Biscuits, as soon as possible. Using a few simple ingredients, you too can make a cheesy bread recipe that your friends and family will be begging you to make for every meal. They're perfect for dunking, dipping, and sopping up every last drop of goodness from your plate or bowl. Quick, and deliciously cheesy; you need these biscuits.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix, brown sugar, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, salt, and parsley. Brush butter mixture over warm biscuits and serve.
Check This Out!
- Want more biscuits! Try our Farmstyle Sweet Potato Biscuits, our Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits, or our Last-Minute Herb Rolls.
- Does this recipe seem familiar? Check out our other copycat recipes, like our Copycat Tomato Soup, our Copycat P.F. Chang's Chicken Kung Pao, or our Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip!
- How about some copycat desserts? Try our Copycat Pecan Sandies, or Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars, or Joe's Key Lime Pie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.