Quick Homemade Bread Crumbs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to impress the gang with bread crumbs made from scratch. You'll never want to buy bread crumbs again!
What You'll Need
- 2 slices stale bread or 1 large stale roll
- Options for seasoned bread crumbs:
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Grate the bread in a food processor or blender until the crumbs are fine.
- For seasoned bread crumbs, add the garlic powder, oregano, parsley, and salt to the fine bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Yields 2-1/2 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.