We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving plain ol' rolls with dinner tonight, how about serving our Ranch Muffins? They've got cheese and ham mixed in, so you can serve them as a main dish with a green salad, or as a hearty starter!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham or smoked turkey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, oregano, salt, Cheddar cheese, ham and red pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, milk and black olives. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture; mix well.
- Spoon batter into well-greased muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let muffins cool before removing from pans. Keep refrigerated.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 2,532
- Calories from Fat 1,444
- Total Fat 160g 247 %
- Saturated Fat 30g 152 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 67g 133 %
- Cholesterol 473mg 158 %
- Sodium 5,932mg 247 %
- Total Carbohydrates 201g 67 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.4g 34 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!