We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sesame separates these breadsticks from the ordinary. Try Sesame Knots in your dinner bread basket, as a tasty snack or a light side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Separate dough; loosely tie each piece of dough into a knot and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush the knots with melted butter (see Options), and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Make these your own by topping with your favorite seasonings and/or herbs. You can replace the sesame seeds with 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, chopped fresh parsley or grated Parmesan cheese, or even mix your favorite seasonings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.