Sour Cream & Blueberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love blueberry muffins, then you'll love this recipe for Sour Cream & Blueberry Muffins. That's because we added sour cream to the batter to give this recipe its over-the-top flavor that'll have you coming back for more!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar about 3 minutes, or until fluffy. Add egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in blueberries with a spoon. Using an ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few crumbs attached. Cool 20 minutes, then serve while warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!