Sour Cream & Blueberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love blueberry muffins, then you'll love this recipe for Sour Cream & Blueberry Muffins. That's because we added sour cream to the batter to give this recipe its over-the-top flavor that'll have you coming back for more!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar about 3 minutes, or until fluffy. Add egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in blueberries with a spoon. Using an ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few crumbs attached. Cool 20 minutes, then serve while warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.