The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Sour Cream & Blueberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 12 muffins
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
If you love blueberry muffins, then you'll love this recipe for Sour Cream & Blueberry Muffins. That's because we added sour cream to the batter to give this recipe its over-the-top flavor that'll have you coming back for more!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar about 3 minutes, or until fluffy. Add egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in blueberries with a spoon. Using an ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few crumbs attached. Cool 20 minutes, then serve while warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.