Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
No meal is truly complete without fresh-baked biscuits or bread. And the sour cream in our recipe for Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits adds a rich touch to these traditional biscuits. They're perfect for dunking in soup or eating right out of the oven!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and chives; mix well. Add sour cream and knead 2 to 3 minutes, or until dough forms a soft ball.
- Place on a lightly floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll out to 1/2 inch thick. With a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut dough into biscuits and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until light golden.
We like to serve these biscuits with parsley butter, which is just a mix of softened butter and chopped fresh parsley. It sure is easy, but it looks so fancy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!