Spaghetti Sauce Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't like dipping crusty bread into spaghetti sauce? Well, there's no dipping needed here 'cause the sauce is already baked in!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1 (1¼-ounce) package dry spaghetti sauce mix
What to Do
- Dust a flat surface and rolling pin with flour. Roll the dough out to a 9" x 18" rectangle. Brush the dough with 3 tablespoons melted butter. Reserve 2 teaspoons of the spaghetti sauce mix, then sprinkle the remaining mix over the top of the dough.
- From the short end, tightly roll up the dough jelly roll-fashion, and place seam side down into an ungreased 9" x 5" loaf pan. Brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle the reserved 2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix over the top. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Remove the plastic wrap and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden. Let cool slightly before slicing.
This is the perfect bread to go along with good old spaghetti and meatballs.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 385
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 608mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 4.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!