State Fair Herb Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A blue ribbon winner at the fair and a gold medal winner on your buffet table!
What You'll Need
- 1 large package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits), cut into sixths
- 1 small package (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), cut into sixths
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Place the cut-up biscuits in a large bowl and top with the remaining ingredients except the butter. Toss until the biscuits are evenly coated. Add the melted butter and toss again.
- Place in a 9-inch loaf pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and invert the loaf pan over a serving plate.
Serve with room temperature creamy butter.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.