Strawberry Shortcake Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've turned a dessert classic into a pull-apart delight in our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Monkey Bread. This monkey bread recipe is sure to steal the show at your next brunch or outdoor picnic!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated homestyle biscuits
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries plus 5 whole, cut in half for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits and toss gently until evenly coated. Add sliced strawberries and vanilla to biscuits and toss gently. Evenly place biscuit mixture in Bundt pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and dough is cooked in center. Cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Cool completely. When ready to serve, dollop with whipped topping and garnish with strawberry halves.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!