Blueberry Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to try the best banana bread recipe you've ever had? You'll go bananas, because this amazing dessert bread is going to blow you away! Our super moist banana bread is loaded with blueberries to make it the best it can be. Easy to make and full of flavor, this Blueberry Banana Bread will be a favorite of everyone who is lucky enough to grab a bite.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed very ripe bananas (3 medium)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat the bottom only of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Beat eggs until well blended. Add bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Beat in flour, baking soda, and salt just until moistened. Stir in blueberries. Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes then remove from loaf pan and cool completely before slicing.
Check this Out!
- If you're looking for more awesome recipes with banana, look no further! Be sure to check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes for more banana bread recipes and other banana desserts! Howard's favorite is our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie.
- It's a fact that adding blueberries to most desserts just makes them better! Need proof? Try our yummy Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake, or our Blueberry Pound Cake. These recipes will make you a believer!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
If you loved this easy banana bread recipe, you're going to love the desserts we've got in here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.