Red Velvet Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Red Velvet Banana Bread is the burst of holiday flavor we've been waiting for! You can use it as a Christmas gift recipe that everyone will love, or you can serve it up to your loved ones at home. The festive color and classic banana bread flavor mean this easy Christmas recipe is exactly what they'll want to find under the tree this season.
What You'll Need
- 1 red velvet cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat three 8- x 4-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs. Add bananas; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour batter evenly into loaf pans. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips 30 to 60 seconds or until melted and smooth. Pour into a re-sealable plastic bag. Cut tip off and drizzle over bread. Let set until chocolate hardens.
Check This Out!
- To make this a gift, wrap your Red Velvet Banana Bread in clear plastic wrap, tie a bow around the loaf and add a gift tag!
- Our site is loaded with Christmas desserts! Our Frosty Peppermint Cookies and our Christmas Crack are almost too good to be true!
- Plus, make this Naked Eggnog Cake to really impress at your next holiday party.
- If you need more homemade Christmas gift ideas, check out our Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge or our Snowman Poop!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.