All-American Brookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie...or a brownie? Well, it's sort of both! Our All-American Brookie Bars are part decadent brownie and part chocolate chip cookies, which makes them doubly delicious. These are great for a 4th of July potluck!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.2-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions for cake-like brownies
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup red, white, and blue candy coated chocolate candies (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour brownie batter into baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough over brownie batter. Sprinkle top with candies.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- For the candy coated chocolate candies, the Test Kitchen used m&m's™.
- We've got plenty of red, white, and blue desserts like this one in our collection of Perfectly Patriotic Desserts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 162mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!