Angel Fluff Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Angel Brownies are angelic in taste and in ease! These homemade chocolate brownies are made with pudding mix, whipping cream, and some other sweet ingredients. The result is a brownie that's fabulous to the last crumb!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-serving size) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; stir until well blended. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
For fun and flavorful variations, pick your favorite pudding flavor. Just use it in place of the chocolate pudding, and proceed as directed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 271
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 253mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).