The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Brownie Lift Off
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Packaged brownies can't compare to these homemade brownies that go together in minutes. If you cut them into rocket shapes and serve 'em on a cloud of whipped cream, they'll be lifting off everybody's plates before your countdown hits zero!
What You'll Need
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in sugar and eggs.
- Stir in flour, salt, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is dry and almost firm to the touch. Cool in pan then cut into squares or rocket shapes.
Serve rocket or space shuttle-shaped brownies on a "cloud" of whipped cream or whipped topping.
Dec 30, 2013
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donut Bread Pudding
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use 'em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you'll have to tell 'em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they'll be lining up for their share!