We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 2 dozen brownies
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
We've heard that some folks keep their recipe for Butterscotch Brownies a secret from everyone but family. Well, we'll share ours!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 (4-ounce) packages cook and serve butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool slightly then cut into bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!