Decadent Peppermint Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Brownies this good ought to have a special occasion to be made for. Thank goodness Christmas is on the way! Our Decadent Peppermint Brownies are going to be everyone's favorite holiday treat, after just one bite. Dark chocolate and sweet peppermint are this year's winning combination. Make this easy brownie recipe today to experience a Christmas flavor miracle!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package dark chocolate brownie mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 to 4 drops green food color
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup chocolate peppermint chunks, chopped for decorating
What to Do
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, using the amount of eggs for cake-like brownies. Bake according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Beat in milk, peppermint extract, and food color; mix well. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until thoroughly combined. Evenly spread over brownies.
- Gently spread chocolate frosting over top. Sprinkle with peppermint chunks, cut and serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 52mg 17 %
- Sodium 244mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %