Gooey Mocha Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They say life's short so we should eat dessert first and with these Gooey Mocha Brownies you'll have no other option. They're so scrumptious waiting to eat them won't be an option... you'll want to dig right in!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs, lightly beater
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips; stir until chocolate melts. Add eggs, stirring well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; add to chocolate mixture, stirring well. Add pecans. Spoon into a greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
If you're fond of a fudgy brownie, you'll love these. Just beware-they're so gooey you may have trouble cutting them into square. The only other trouble you may have is having them disappear too fast!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!