Hot Fudge Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After one bite, all you'll be hearing is, "WOW!" These brownies bake up with their own hot fudge sauce. They're like no brownies you've ever tasted...promise!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup packed dark or light brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, the baking powder, and salt. Add milk, oil and vanilla; mix with a spoon until smooth. Stir in walnuts and pour batter into baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle evenly over batter. Pour hot water over brown sugar and cocoa.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is cracked and brownies are just firm to the touch. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares and place on individual serving plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and fudge sauce from bottom of pan. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 633
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 454mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 96g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 74g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!