We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing better than brownies loaded with marshmallows, are brownies loaded with marshmallows that you don't have to bake! These No-Bake Brownies are perfect make-ahead desserts that the whole family will love.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons, evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (18-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and 1 cup evaporated milk; cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, process chocolate chip cookies in 2 batches to make coarse crumbs. Place crumbs in a large bowl.
- Stir marshmallows, pecans, and confectioners' sugar into cookie crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup chocolate mixture; set aside. Stir remaining chocolate mixture into crumb mixture. Press into prepared baking dish.
- Combine reserved chocolate mixture and reserved evaporated milk in a small bowl; spread over crumb mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!