Nutty Rocky Road Brownie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Fudgy? Yes! Nutty? You bet! Dunkable? Oh, boy! This is one of our favorites!
What You'll Need
- 1 (22.5-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (10 ½-ounce)package miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
What to Do
- Bake brownie batter according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Remove from oven and sprinkle hot brownies with the marshmallows. Return to the oven and bake 5 minutes, until the marshmallows melt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter over low heat until the chips are melted, stirring constantly. Add the crispy rice cereal; mix well. Spread over the top of the brownies and allow to cool slightly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, until thoroughly chilled. Cut into squares just before serving.
For even nuttier brownies, mix 1/2 cup peanuts in with the cereal.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 441
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 177mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!