Ooey Gooey Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen brownies
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 32 Min
What could be bad about a recipe with a name that describes it as ooey gooey? Nothing! These brownies are knock-your-socks-off, lick-your-plate-clean yummy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Stir in sour cream, chocolate chips, and pecans. Spoon into a greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until done; cool and cut into squares.
In a pinch for a quick dessert? Use leftover desserts for a new finale. Just layer crumbled leftover brownies, or cookies, with chocolate pudding and whipped topping in parfait glasses for a simple chocolate lover's specialty.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Let's be honest, we sort of miss the days when the lunch lady used to scoop up heaping portions of her sloppy joe mixture onto hamburger buns. There was something about Lunch Lady Sloppy Joes that made 'em extra-special. Now, we've come up with a recipe that we know would be lunch lady-approved, and ya don't have to wear a hair net to serve it!