The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
Ooey Gooey Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen brownies
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 32 Min
What could be bad about a recipe with a name that describes it as ooey gooey? Nothing! These brownies are knock-your-socks-off, lick-your-plate-clean yummy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Stir in sour cream, chocolate chips, and pecans. Spoon into a greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until done; cool and cut into squares.
In a pinch for a quick dessert? Use leftover desserts for a new finale. Just layer crumbled leftover brownies, or cookies, with chocolate pudding and whipped topping in parfait glasses for a simple chocolate lover's specialty.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.