The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Peanut Butter Blonde Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen brownies
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Raise your hand if you're a fan of peanut butter cups. Us too! We've created an extra special recipe just for you peanut butter fans, and it involves one of our favorite late-night desserts: brownies. Its rich, decadent flavor will even complement a nice big scoop of vanilla ice cream if you're feeling adventurous!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (11-ounce) package peanut butter and chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat sugar and butter together in a large saucepan over medium heat until butter melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add flour, stirring just until combined. Stir in chips, pecans, and vanilla. Pour into a greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 28 minutes. Immediately press miniature peanut butter cups into brownies at even intervals. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars, with a peanut butter cup in center of each brownie.
Be sure to cut the brownies so that each bar has a peanut butter cup in the center. You don't want to miss the taste of that peanutty cup enveloped within each peanut butter-chocolate chip brownie!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.