We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be a good sport and bake a batch of our chewy Touchdown Brownies for your gang. Homemade brownies always score bigger than store-bought so, whether for game-watching or just because, these brownies will be a welcome treat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate and butterscotch chips, and the coconut; mix well and set aside.
- Place brownie batter in a large bowl. Stir in half of the chip mixture and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining chip mixture over the top and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 129mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"