Ultimate Fudgy Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 15 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted... They're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (2 cups) (See Note)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl; add cocoa and stir until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour, vanilla, and salt; stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts, if desired. Spread batter in baking dish.
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into serving-sized pieces.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!