Ultimate Fudgy Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 15 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted... They're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (2 cups) (See Note)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl; add cocoa and stir until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour, vanilla, and salt; stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts, if desired. Spread batter in baking dish.
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into serving-sized pieces.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).