Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't have a lot of time to put a fancy cake together? Have you ever tried a dump cake recipe? Our Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake recipe is as easy as 1-2-3 and tastes as yummy as "O-M-G!" Apple Cinnamon goodness, all from the simplicity of a dump cake recipe, means that this apple dump cake is the best thing that's ever happened to your fall dessert list!
What You'll Need
- 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon pie filling into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, cinnamon chips, walnuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle dry mixture evenly over pie filling, then drizzle with butter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cold.
- This Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake tastes even better when it's topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. Yum!
- Want to check out some of our other dump cake recipes? Click here to view the collection!
- Looking for more easy cake recipes? How about a delicious poke cake? Take a peek at our All-Time Best Poke Cake Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 398
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 425mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!