Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Satisfy your cravings for pumpkin cake with our recipe for Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake. This pumpkin dump cake combines some of your favorite flavors of fall, so you can enjoy the flavors of the season any time you want! Plus, this is such a quick and easy dump cake recipe that you can make it any time you want. Just combine your ingredients and bake and you'll be enjoying a sweet pumpkin cake in no time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cinnamon baking chips (see Note.)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt; mix well and pour into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and butter; stir until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over pumpkin mixture, then sprinkle with pecans and cinnamon baking chips.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, then serve.
- Can't find cinnamon baking chips? No problem! You can substitute with chocolate chips or butterscotch chips.
- Craving more flavors of fall? Take a look at our fall cobbler and pie collection!
- If you like this Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake 'cause you're a pumpkin lover, then you're going to love our collection of Perfect Pumpkin Recipes and our collection of Canned Pumpkin Recipes We Love!
- And if it's dump cakes you're after, then you may find another amazing recipe in our collection of Dreamy Dump Cake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 460mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!