The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Banana Hazelnut Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
You know that hazelnut spread that you can never seem to get enough of? Well, we've given you a whole new way to enjoy it with our recipe for Banana Hazelnut Cake. In case you've never tried it, bananas and hazelnuts are a pair made in recipe heaven.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package banana muffin and bread mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 (13-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half the batter in baking dish. Top with banana slices, then drizzle with 3 tablespoons warmed hazelnut spread. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then spread remaining hazelnut spread over top of cake. Cut into squares and serve.