Butterscotch Pumpkin Swirl Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a whole lot of fall flavor in our Butterscotch Pumpkin Swirl Cake! Swirls of cream cheese add a whole new layer of "yum" to our pumpkin-flavored cake base. And the butterscotch chips make this cake extra-sweet and delicious! This is one worth sharing with everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together cake mix, pumpkin pie spice, and pure pumpkin. Pour into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, butter, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in butterscotch chips. Drop the cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls over batter and swirl with a knife, creating a marbled effect.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly and serve warm from the oven or cool completely and serve.
How about topping each slice with a dollop of Homemade Whipped Cream just before serving?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 403mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.