Butterscotch Spice Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just 4 ingredients and a super-simple preparation makes for a cake you'll have to taste to believe. This is no ordinary spice cake!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant butterscotch pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the peanuts; mix well. Add the peanuts; mix again. Place in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.