Caramel Nut Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Caramel Nut Cake is one of those caramel cake recipes you're going to be passing onto your kids. It has an old-fashioned southern flavor that'll earn raves all around. Feel free to share the recipe with friend and neighbors! After all, you want to make sure this caramel cake recipe is baked so often that you've always got a slice on hand. Fancy it up by drizzling ooey gooey caramel sauce on top with a sprinkling of nuts. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Reduce speed to low and add flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually beat in milk and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans; mix well then spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 15 minutes then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
- For that extra special touch, you can drizzle caramel sauce on top!
- Check out more of our top cake recipes by taking a peek at our free eCookbook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.