Cherry Fudge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll want to skip the main course and go right to dessert when you make this Cherry Fudge Cake. No need to head to the bakery when we can make one like this that's just so good!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pie filling, eggs, and almond extract; mix until well blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until blended. Pour over cooled cake, and let stand until set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.