Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This amazing dessert is perfectly "presidential," or at least we like to say it is, 'cause we got the inspiration for this recipe from all those stories about George Washington chopping down a cherry tree. This easy dump cake recipe is one we're sure he would have loved.
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 stick butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine pie filling and pineapple with liquid in prepared baking dish; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and cinnamon. Sprinkle dry cake mixture evenly over fruit. Top with walnuts and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cold.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!