Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This moist, chocolatey pound cake is stuffed full of chocolate chips, making this a recipe that any chocolate lover would love to devour. Bake this Chocolate Chip Pound Cake when you're looking for an easy way to impress your guests.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package yellow cake mix (without pudding)
- 1 (6-serving size) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 6 ounces mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cake mix, pudding mix, sugar, water, and oil about 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add sour cream, mixing well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Looking for even more delicious pound cake recipes like this one? Check out our collection of Perfectly Pleasing Pound Cake Recipes!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.