Chocolate Lava Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sinfully rich, easy yet fancy, our chocoholic's dream recipe for Chocolate Lava Cakes is modeled after the ones we might find on a restaurant menu. These are packed with an eruption of warm, flowing, decadent chocolate from the inside out.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 6 ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
In a microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave 1 minute. Continue to melt at 15-second intervals until chocolate is smooth.
Add flour and sugar to chocolate mixture; mix well. Stir in eggs and yolks until smooth, then stir in vanilla. Spoon batter evenly into ramekins.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes; remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes. Edges should be firm and center will be soft. Loosen around edges with a knife and remove to dessert plates. Serve immediately.
If you don't have ramekins or custard cups, you can use a cupcake tin; adjust cooking time accordingly.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream and your favorite fruit.
- Another restaurant-style dessert we hight recommend is our Easy Baked Alaska!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.