Chocolate Mocha Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This easy recipe for Chocolate Mocha Torte rises to the occasion as a rich, decadent dessert for anyone with a sweet tooth or who needs a flourless dessert recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter plus extra for coating
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 eggs
- Whipped cream for topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Place a 12-inch square sheet of waxed paper in plate and butter the waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, 1/2 cup butter, the sugar, water, and coffee granules; heat over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until the chocolate and butter are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the eggs one at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into waxed-paper-lined pie plate and bake 10 minutes. Cake will not be completely set in the middle. Cool, cover loosely, and chill 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove cake from refrigerator and allow to sit 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a large flat serving dish and remove waxed paper. Top with dollops of whipped cream just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!