Churro Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We turned one of your favorite state fair desserts into a delectable cake that'll really make your gang smile! Our Churro Cream Cake is a creamy-filled, cinnamon-sugar-topped cake that's a hit anywhere it's served.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, the egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining sugar, the nuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle half the nut mixture in bottom of baking dish, covering entire bottom.
- Unroll 1 can dinner rolls and place in bottom of baking dish over nuts, covering entire bottom. Press seams together. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over dough. Unroll remaining can of dinner rolls and place over cream cheese mixture, pressing seams together. Sprinkle remaining nut mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 255mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.