Cinnamon Bun Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 square
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
No sticky fingers here! With our recipe for Cinnamon Bun Poke Cake, you get to enjoy all of the goodness of sweet and sticky cinnamon buns in cake form! This poke cake is filled with a sweet cinnamon filling and topped with a homemade cream cheese frosting for lots of dessert deliciousness.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25 oz) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add batter and bake according to package directions; let cool slightly.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1-inch apart all over top of cake. In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 cup condensed milk; mix well. Pour cinnamon mixture into holes and spread evenly over top of cake. Let cake cool completely.
- To make frosting, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup butter until creamy. Add 1 tablespoon condensed milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and, slowly, beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over top of cake. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
For even more poke cake goodness, check out our collection of All-Time Best Poke Cake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 438
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 375mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!