Cinnamon Roll Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of baking up individual cinnamon rolls for the whole gang, why not bake an entire Cinnamon Roll Cake? Our cinnamon roll cake recipe takes just 15 minutes and bakes up to be really pretty! Just cut a slice and you'll see!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll the dough on a flat surface and pinch seams together. Spread butter evenly over dough. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon, then sprinkle over butter.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the dough lengthwise into six 2-inch wide strips. Roll up one strip and place in center of cake pan, end cut down. Place the remaining strips around the center roll, starting each strip at the end of the previous one. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes, then gently remove to a platter.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and milk; mix until smooth. Spread icing over warm cinnamon roll cake and serve immediately.
We think our Cinnamon Roll Cake tastes best when it's served warm, so get everyone to the table as quickly as possible!
Here's an easy step-by-step to help you make this yummy-tasting cake!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 350mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!