Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla until fluffy. Add pineapple with juice, flour, baking soda, and salt; beat until well combined. Pour evenly into baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- To make the frosting, in a medium bowl, combine marshmallow creme, cream cheese, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over cake and sprinkle with coconut.
- To toast the shredded coconut, spread it on a rimmed baking sheet and bake it in a preheated 350 degree oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Be sure to watch it carefully, so it doesn't burn!
- Can't get enough of yummy, sweet, refreshing pineapple?? Us, either! Check out our pineapple dessert collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 168mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!