Easy Peach Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Easy Peach Cake is filled with the flavors of summer! Just one bite of this cake is all that you need to to fall in love with juicy peaches that are baked into this southern classic.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package butter-flavored yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (21-ounce) container peach pie filling
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- inch baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm, or when cool, cover until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 379
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 257mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!