Fruit Coupe Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transform boring slices of angel food cake into a fruit-covered masterpiece! Fruit Coupe Pudding is a delicious topping to spoon over your favorite plain cakes!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (16 oz.) chunky mixed fruit in juice or extra light syrup, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices prepared angel food cake
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together reserved fruit liquid, milk, sugar and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Then cook over a medium heat, stirring frequently until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Stir in margarine, orange peel and vanilla extract. Spoon mixture into a bowl; cover and cool completely. Stir in fruit.
- Divide angel food cake between serving plates. Spoon fruit pudding over cake to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 312
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 3.8mg 1 %
- Sodium 290mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %