Fudgy Pistachio Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, you love chocolate. If you love the flavor of pistachio, too, then Fudgy Pistachio Cake is the cake for you! And since it calls for a cake mix and a pudding mix, you'll be enjoying it in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant pistachio pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup miniature candy-coated baking chocolate bits (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray then flour pan.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water, and oil for about 2 minutes, until thoroughly mixed. With a spoon, stir in chocolate bits and nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 to 30 minutes then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
If you can't find miniature candy-coated chocolate bits, full-sized ones will work just as well. And before your family "finishes it off", you might want to "finish off" the cake by topping it with confectioners' sugar.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!