Graham Cracker Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Graham crackers aren't just for making s'mores! They're one of the main ingredients in our recipe for Graham Cracker Cake! The next time you're looking for something a little different, give this cake recipe a try. Just be sure to have some milk close by!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (13-1/2-ounce) package graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16-ounce) box confectioners' sugar (3-1/2 cups)xx
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat 3/4 cup butter and granulated sugar 3 to 4 minutes, or until creamy. Add graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla, and beat until well mixed. Stir in coconut and pecans until well mixed then spread batter into baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, and pineapple until well mixed; pour evenly over batter. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut and serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 487
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 96mg 32 %
- Sodium 335mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 59g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.