Loaded Chocolate Chip Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Loaded Chocolate Chip Cake recipe is chock-full of chocolate goodness! By using prepackaged cake mix and instant vanilla pudding, you won't be sacrificing flavor or time when you bake up this sweet treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, mix cake mix and pudding mix. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add oil and sour cream, beating until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 576
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 316mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 50g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!