Loaded Chocolate Chip Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Loaded Chocolate Chip Cake recipe is chock-full of chocolate goodness! By using prepackaged cake mix and instant vanilla pudding, you won't be sacrificing flavor or time when you bake up this sweet treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, mix cake mix and pudding mix. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add oil and sour cream, beating until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 576
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 316mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 50g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!